Address: Assistant Professor in Malayalam, P.K.M College of Education Madampam.670631
Telephone No: 04602211651,9446165905
Address: Urha Bhavan,Payyavoor P O,Kannur,670631
- WCCI 15th world conference in education on “Educating for peace and harmony with the earth and ourselves” (International) at Kaohsiung Taiwan on 28/12/2012-30/01/2013-UGC Travel grant availed.
- National Seminar on “Innovations and Transformations in Teaching and Learning” on 30th and 31st January 2013 at SUM college of teacher education Kannur
- National workshop on “ infusion of ICT into curriculum transaction at GBCT Thalassery on 12th to 18th
- National Seminar on “ Multifarious International for Revamping Teacher Education” at GBCTE Thalassery on 19th and 20th December 2012.
- NPTEl awareness workshop at Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Chemperi organized by MHRD, Govt of India on 22nd January 2013.
- A paper titled “ Adjustment of Adolescent in relation to intelligence” presented in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Educational Renaissance for a new generation on 28th November 2012. Published on seminar proceedings ISBN 948-93-82359-41-8
- Paper entitled “ SIMS MODEL: A pathway to the peaceful and harmonious environment at secondary level”. Presented at the 15th world conference in education, Kaohsiung, Taiwan on December 28th, 2012 to January 3, 2013.
- A paper on “ Universal design for learning: An equitable access to learning” presented at the National Seminar on innovations and transformations in teaching and learning at SUM college of teacher education Kannur.
- International seminar on learning disabilities and inclusion at Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education for women, Kott on 14th and 15th February 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Emotional stability and self –esteem of visually challenged students in association with socio-demographic variables”. Published it proceedings of the International Seminar ISBN: 978-81-929468-0-1.
- A paper titled “ Adjustment of Adolescents in Association with Socio-Demographic Variables” published on ‘Educational Extracts’- A Peer Reviewed Educational Journal of St.Thomas College of Teacher Education Pala-ISSN-2320-7612,Vol.2,ISSU-1,January 2014
- National Seminar on Yoga: A panacea for Life style Diseases on 23rd and 24th January 2014 at St.Thomas College of teacher education Pala.
- Paper accepted at the 16th world conference on education organized by WCCI at Sandiego, California,USA on 17th to 24th August 2014.
- National seminar on “Sciencing –Learning Science by Doing” on 5th and 6th December 2013 at P K M College of Education Madampam
- National seminar on “Reflections on Reflective practices” on 21st and 22nd November 2013 at St.Thomas College of Teacher Education Pala.